1. Kinsley lost another tooth this morning. That makes 4 empty spaces on top and 2 on the bottom. I told her not to rough-house during recess time.
2. God Speaks: A Study of the Book of Hebrews – It was great to be back today. It felt like the first day of school. I’m with the same group of wonderful ladies and may also have a friend joining me soon.
3. Institute Sunday: Why We Need Theology – Last Sunday we had a speaker come and deliver a message on why we need theology. I was so moved by the sermon that I decided it was time to reengage in classes again.
4. Fuel for Faith: An Important Class about Christian Theology – This class will be at 7 am on Sundays. When I told Don I was going to sign up for this class he laughed. He didn’t laugh at the class, he laughed at the time. He doesn’t think I will be able to handle taking an early morning class. It’s only for eight sessions. It’s not going to last forever. Yeah, I’ll show him!
5. Eat this Book: One Year Bible with Daily Psalm – I am right on track with this daily devotional. I love it! I’m determined to make my way through the bible starting in the Old Testament, Finishing up the New Testament again, and enjoying Psalms along the way. The more I dig in the better I am.
6. Psychology/Self Help Books – I’m still planning to pick up new books to read throughout the year. I haven’t made my next selection yet because I’m still trying to find my groove. Between 2, 3, 4, and 5 I’m doing a lot of reading as well as AWANA on Wednesday nights.
7. I need to hop back on the exercise train, too. I’ve reset my scale and started it over for 2013. My goal is to lose 30 lbs this year. I think I can do it.
8. Fiona is excelling with her reading. We are reading every day. She is also reading her bible almost every day. She has almost all of her multiplication facts memorized: 0-12. Not too shabby. They will be moving to division as well as some algebra. She has been obsessed with the weather science kit she got for Christmas, too.
9. Don and I went to see The Hobbit over the Christmas break. Loved it! We can’t wait to see the next installment. I’m not happy about the fact that the next movie doesn’t come out until December of 2013. What can we do? Hollywood is slow.
10. I am growing by leaps and bounds and it feels good. I’m gonna keep on keeping on and look forward to God showing me more of what I need to see.