January 24, 2012
10 On Tues: What's Up?
1. Tuesday morning ladies bible study is going well. I am really enjoying it.
2. Life is Messy but that’s okay. We already know how it will all turn out.
3. I am almost done with my book.
4. I picked up three more books from the Christian book store yesterday while waiting for Lauren to finish up at her meeting. I can hardly wait to get started. They are all very intriguing.
5. I am debating on whether or not I will watch the State of the Union tonight. I am not sure I want to listen to Obama play the blame game. We already know he wants to raise the debt ceiling. He probably wants to tell us that he plans to “invest” more money so we can “win the future.”
6. Oh who am I kidding? Of course I will watch the State of the Union. I’ll probably be tweeting as I watch, listen and puke. I am multi-talented like that.
7. I’ll be leaving to pick up the kids from school soon. I can’t wait to hear all about their day.
8. Have you joined my blog directory yet? It’s called Blog Mommas. What are you waiting for?
9. I wound up burning 500 calories on my treadmill yesterday. Go Me!
10. What have you been up to?