January 18, 2012
10 On Tues: Chicken Scratch
1. My life is crazy busy. My life is so crazy busy I do not have much time for blogging. My life is so so busy crazy insane that I am lucky if I can get myself to bed by 9 o’clock.
2. I finished my book this weekend. I could not put it down. I have added it to my life changing category of books. LOVED it! I will probably read it again to make sure I didn’t miss anything.
3. I have been running but not the calorie burning kind of running. Can you imagine how quickly I would lose weight if I ran a mile for every errand ran?
4. I am big into devotionals this year. I have two that I read from my phone and four at home. Two of them are Alanon devotionals I pulled out of my stash from the early nineties, one is a self esteem devotional, and another I picked up from our local Christian book store.
5. My writings as of lately are the equivalent of chicken scratch. We are going through some things: BIG things.
6. I am busier at church and I like it. Between Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening I feel well fed. Surrounding ourselves with positive influences has been good for all of us.
7. We have not had a lot of snow this year. I am not complaining.
8. I must say that we have the best family counselor. She is an expert at what she does and the best part, she is a believer. She gets me, she gets my family, and she understands what it is we have all been through individually as well as a family.
9. God is always good no matter what is going on: good, bad or ugly.
10. Yes, I realize today is Wednesday. I told you I was busy...