October 18, 2011
10 On Tues: The Real 10 On Tues
1. I love it when I check my mail and find a letter from my marine recruit! This will make the third time I have heard from her while she’s at boot camp. I’m so excited for her. She is really doing it!
2. I love it when her Sgt stays in touch with me! It gets me all excited and wound up from the anticipation of her graduation ceremony. I cannot wait to attend!
3. I love being in a book store! I've found two God and Country Devotionals geared toward those who have been called up to serve. They are filled with positive motivational quotes and bible verses I can put in all of the letters we send our daughter while she’s at boot camp.
4. I love it when my mother-in-law says she’s going to come to my daughter’s graduation ceremony! I’m not sure if she likes to fly but I can tell she is extremely proud of her granddaughter’s decision to join the marines.
5. I love thinking about the holidays! It’s such a wonderful time of the year. It's a special moment in time to be with the people that care about you and love you the most. We are truly blessed beyond measure.
6. I love that my girls were born this time of the year! October, November and December I was blessed with three miracles. They are each beautiful, unique and distinct from one another and they know what it means to truly LOVE each other.
7. I love it when God paints a pretty picture for us each and every day! From the sunrises, to the sunsets, and all those fall leaves you can hear go crunch beneath your feet. It’s spectacular!
8. I love it when the wind blows! If you stop and listen you might hear a beautiful whisper. Don't forget to take a deep breath. Fill your lungs with fresh air. Meditate and breathe deeply.
9. I love it when Grandma takes the girls to her house for the night. It doesn't happen often but when it does she sure makes it fun for them. What happens at Grandma’s house stays in their little hearts forever.
10. I love our family counselor! I thank God every day that she helped us to see the light on so many things. Because of that I have been able to repurpose myself. That’s a good thing.