October 4, 2011
10 On Tues: Mesenteric Adenitis
1. I love it when my BFF Faithe calls me from Belgium. Thank you Magic Jack!
2. Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos = VERY BAD!
3. Dear God, I wanna take a minute, not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank you, for all I have.
4. When a man repeats a promise again and again and again and again and again and again and again, he means to fail you. (Proverb) NO, I was not referring to Barack Obama.
5. This local news article bothers me. If I as the parent of my children think they are too sick to go to school then my word should be the last on that matter. I have the final say on what happens to my child – not the government. #Omaha
6. To worry yourself to death with resentment would be a fOOlish, senseless thing to do. ~JOB 5:2 (TEV)
7. Fifty-five hours from now Twenty years ago I was admitted to Methodist Hospital and Twelve hours later gave birth to my oldest daughter. What an incredible journey to get to this point. I wouldn’t change any of it! Out of all my treasured gifts from heaven Lauren will always be the first. Love You Ree!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
8. I can’t remember if I mentioned this or not but I got TWO letters from Lauren last week. I have never been so excited to get snail mail before now!
9. Writing Lauren while she is in recruit training at Parris Island, SC ignites the memories I have of when Don and I wrote to her when she was just a kid at summer camp.
10. The terrible horrible intestinal virus that Fiona had when she was sick in the hospital last week is called: Mesenteric Adenitis. I am so happy Fiona did not have to have surgery. Thank You Jesus!