September 27, 2011
10 On Tues: Stinky Butt Poo-Poo Head!
1. I wish my next door neighbors would stop parking their vehicles in front of my house. It’s such an eye sore. Right now they have no vehicles in their driveway or in front of their house. Seriously?
2. I don’t understand why our health insurance provider keeps asking us if we have a secondary health plan. If we had a secondary health plan we would be using it and they would know about it. What a waste of paper to ask us over and over again to select “Yes” or “No” when they already have the answer:
3. I found this in the Sam’s Club parking lot yesterday…LOL!!
4. It’s such a beautiful day today here in Omaha. The sun is shining, it’s not too hot, not too cool and the breeze is just right. It’s so nice out the locusts are singing.
5. I found my workout groove yesterday. I’ve been out of it for about a month now and can feel the fat redistributing itself and piling back on. I’m not going to let that happen. When we got back from having dinner out and running errands I took the dog for a mile or so walk/run through our neighborhood while Don bathed the girls and got them ready for bed. After tucking the girls in I turned on the TV in the basement and went at it on the treadmill doing sprints on the RHOBH commercials. During programming I did crunches, arms, and squats. Today I’m only slightly sore which tells me I probably need to kick it up a notch.
6. How do you like all those new Facebook changes? My photographs are set to “friends only” but now with the new changes when you tag someone it opens up your picture to all the friends of the person that you tagged too. That’s not okay with me. Would something like that be okay with you?
7. Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head. Sometimes you just have to stop thinking about the person that you’re mad at all at once and realize that who they are comes with limitations you have no control over. If you lower your expectations then it will be easier to blow off your disappointment.
8. An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger." The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "what would you want to talk about?" "Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no god, or no heaven or hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly. "OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no god, or no heaven or hell, or no life after death, when you don't know crap?
9. You'll freak when you see the new facebook. I'm almost afraid to look. Have you looked yet?
10. Now that I’ve found my workout groove again it will be interesting to see if I can get the rest of this weight on my body gone. The next time Lauren sees me I want her to look at me and notice that I’ve lost weight right off the bat. I’ve lost twenty-five pounds since the beginning of my weight-loss journey. I’d like to lose twenty-five to thirty more. I know I can do it. I just have to keep working at it.