August 9, 2011
10 On Tues: Growing Through
1. Emotional abuse and mistreatment, whether it is done with or without malice and forethought, is still valid abuse.
2. Even flowers have to grow through dirt.
3. Life is not fair! Life is not easy! There is no rulebook or secret to success or happiness. Happiness is earned and sustained through character and strength. God creates miracles for us to have if we are smart enough to realize them.
4. Closure is about a commitment to a life determined by your choices and your actions, instead of a simple reaction to historical pain.
5. Marinating in anger without resolve or appropriate expression is an unhealthy state of mind.
6. You are not what has been done to you. You are, instead, who you choose to do for and with others today.
7. I am grateful that God granted us all free will, because I am free to choose my life.
8. Emotions Are Not Truth
9. A Good Life is not about feeling good all the time.
10. A Good Life comes from meaning something, not having everything.
Can you guess the name of the book I am reading?