August 30, 2011
10 On Tues: Busy Busy
1. The Tea Party Express is in Omaha Today. I'm going. I will be there taking pictures of e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
2. Thrasher Basement Systems just left my house. Everything is running smoothly including our new sump system we purchased two years ago with battery backup. It’s nice to know I won’t have to bail water if my electricity goes out.
3. Don’s birthday is tomorrow. He’ll be 37 years old. I don’t know what to get him for his birthday. I need to get the girls and go shop for him.
4. So far my promise to post something every single day this month has worked out fairly well. I think I’ve done a pretty good job sticking to it. What do you think?
5. I have a new goal that I’m going to add to my current goal. We’ll see if I can keep it up in the month of September. I figure if I can drink coffee every day then surely I can have two goals I can keep in the month of September.
6. I’m looking forward to the AWANA leader meeting tomorrow night at church. This will be my first time as a sparks leader and fourth year as a volunteer. Where does all the time go? Before you know it the kids will be in TNT.
7. Kinsley has her follow-up doctor appointment tomorrow too. She’ll be providing the doctor with a urine sample to make sure that the UTI she had before is really gone for good. The doctor is also going to check her head to make sure her lymph nodes are looking good. The big marble sized knots that were in her head are gone but you know how the doctors are – they can feel and find things I would never find on my own.
8. I'll be announcing a brand NEW blog of the month over on Blog Mommas some time around Thursday. At this time I'd like to invite all my blog readers who have blogs to join the blog directory. If you're a mom with a blog - you should do it! If you're a dad with a blog - you should do it! If you have a blog and you're not a mom or a dad that's okay - you can still do it! All you do is link to "Blog Mommas" or "Blog Directory" - let me know that you did - and I will get you listed ASAP.
9. I'm going to a 31 party on Thursday night and I'm looking forward to it. I never get invited to these things so I'm anxious to see what it's all about. I'm also looking forward to hanging out with some gals from church. Yippeeee!
10. Movies in the Park has started up in my neighborhood and will run every Friday night at dusk through to the middle of October. I absolutely love this time of the year. Last Friday we watched Gnomeo and Juliet. I can't wait to see what the movie will be this Friday.