1. A sociopath has something wrong with his conscience.
2. Either he doesn't have one, or it's severely fragmented or corrupt.
3. Today, politically correct psychologists often call this a character disorder, typically defined as a condition in which a person doesn't want to take responsibility for his own actions and life.
4. As with any psychological disorder, there are varying degrees to which a person is affected.
5. It's almost incomprehensible and beyond painful to think of LOVED ONES in these terms.
6. Yet some of us must.
7. Sociopaths only care about fulfilling their own needs and desires-selfishness and egocentricity to the extreme.
8. Everything and everybody are mentally twisted around in their minds as objects to be used to get what they want.
9. Antisocial personality disorder (abbreviated APD or ASPD) is characterized by the disordered individual's disregard for social rules and norms, impulsive behavior, and indifference to the rights and feelings of others.
10. As Christians we understand Satan's ability to corrupt and destroy a human life.
Hat Tip: Setting Boundaries with Our Adult Children
Do you know people like that?